Monday, September 19, 2011

Charlotte Business Journal: Business Events Calendar

boyanebyboqasavo.blogspot.com
Once approved, your event listing will appear on the Calendart until the day after the date you enter as its end For example, if you entee June 8th as your event's end your listing will be removed from the Calendar at 12:00 a.m. on June 9th. Once I list an how long does it take beford it is posted to the Business Events Calendar To maintain the professional integrity of our each listing must go through an approvapl process prior to being posted to theEventx Calendar. In most cases, this occura within a few hours, with the maximum being 24 Can I post my event listingt as far in advanceas I'd like?
Yes, you can post even t listings days, weeks or months in They will appear on the Calendar until the day after your event'd end date. Will my event listing also appear in the priny edition of the BusinessJournal ? No, the Business Events Calendar is an online-only any events posted through this system will only appear online. If I want to list a recurringh eventeach month, do I have to enter each one separately? Yes, each month'ds event would be considered as a separatde listing. There may be discounts for multiplr listings.
Please contact us and a representativ will work with you to create a customized package to suit your Contact information is available from the Can I select more than one categoryg for myevent listing? No, each eventy listing can only fall under one If more than one category applies to your evengt listing, we recommend choosing the one that is most If I have a Business Eventw Calendar promotional/discount code, can I use it in any of bizjournals'' 42 markets? No, each promotional/discount code is market-specific and will only work in the marketg for which it was originally created. What shouled I do if I need to make changes to my event listing after it has beenposted online?
Pleasre contact our local office. Informatiom is available from the Who should I contactf if I would like to purchased an event listing over the phoneversu online? Please contact our local Information is available from the

No comments:

Post a Comment